Time: July 24-29, 2011.
Place: Linz, Johannes Kepler University.
- Alex Eremenko (Purdue University)
- Doron Lubinsky (Georgia Institute of Technology)
- Paul Nevai (The Ohio State University)
- Barry Simon (California Institute of Technology)
- Mikhail Sodin (Tel Aviv University)
- Peter Yuditskii (Johannes Kepler Universität Linz)
Organizing Committee (JKU):
- James Cooper
- Renata Fleischner
- Elena Kartashova
- Ionela Moale
- Peter Yuditskii
Goals of the conference:
- Give the opportunity to mathematicians working in Approximation Theory and
Orthogonal Polynomials, Operator Theory, particularly with applications to Mathematical
Physics, (the areas of expertise of Franz Peherstorfer) to cooperate and to find new
perspectives for further investigations.
- Emphasize especially the role of Complex Analysis in the above mentioned
directions of investigations.
- Give the opportunity to young Austrian mathematicians to meet the leading experts in
areas all over the world and to talk about their own research.